Tŷ Hafan is one of the UK’s leading paediatric palliative care charities and offers care to children and support for their families, throughout Wales. It costs £4.3 million each year for Tŷ Hafan to provide specialist one-to-one care and outreach services. This is why the full £99.00 paid for the course will be given as a donation to Tŷ Hafan.
Who is this for:
This half day course is designed for those people who want to maximise their potential by setting themselves goals and working towards them. Also for those who want to improve their confidence levels.
At the end of this half day programme, individuals will understand-
- How to use a structured approach to setting and achieving goals, that has a proven track record.
- The importance of being honest about where you currently are against your goal.
- A method to identify the issues that will hinder you achieving your goals.
- How to break tasks down into achievable chunks so that they can be planned into a busy schedule.
- How to improve your confidence levels to maximise your achievement.
August 27th – 9.30am to 1.00pm £99.00 plus VAT