- This event has passed.
16th November 2018 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm£199 Non-Academy Price £139 Academy Price
Attitudes towards Time
- How different people look at time and what are the implications of this.
- What mental techniques can you use to increase your productivity?
- What is the impact of perfectionism on your productivity and how can you manage it?
- What stops you from starting a task and how can you overcome it?
- What techniques can you use to avoid procrastination?
- How to take advantage of “dead time”
- How to free your mind from thinking continuously about critical tasks
- How can you optimise your day based on your capabilities and your workload?
- How to set goals systematically to maximise your productivity
- How to set your mission statement based on everything you do in life
- Which planning style is better?
- How to brainstorm
- How to plan if you don’t like planning
- What is a bottom-up and top-down approach to productivity?
- What is the best way to plan in meetings to make the best use of time and produce a good plan?
- How to organise your physical and digital environments
- What reference system works best and what its critical qualities?
- What tray system works best?
- What calendar system works best?
- How to take advantage of GTD principles (Getting Things Done) to organise your life
- How to set up and use your calendar using the latest methodologies such as GTD
- How to prioritise your tasks based on urgency and importance
- How to use GTD with Microsoft Outlook
Dealing with People
- How to say “No” and be loved for it
- How many different ways to say “No” and what are advantages and disadvantages of each type?
- How to deal with interruptions politely and stay in control
- How to delegate to increase your productivity
- How many different ways can you delegate and when should you use each style
- How to handle phone interruptions
- How to “engineer” your environment to minimise interruptions