- This event has passed.
Working Smarter – Time Management
November 13 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm£210 Non-Academy Price £147 Academy Price
‘The bad news is time flies; the good news is you’re the pilot!’
Benefiting from time management principles and best practice tools and techniques, delegates will return to work ready to focus their energy, take control, work more effectively and improve productivity. This programme will help delegates discover a new time perspective on your life and just how valuable it is! This course is applicable to anyone who has ever felt they are juggling too many tasks at one time, who wants to be more in control of their life and become more effective and productive in the workplace.
Who is it for:
The course is designed for those who want to be more efficient and effective with their time.
- Recognise the immense value of effective time management
- Identify how you spend your time and key objectives/priorities
- Apply the time management techniques and practices
- Plan and use their time more effectively
- Benefit from improved delegation
- Use a prioritising tool
- Manage their time wasters
- Effective V Efficient -How to use your time currently
- Self Analysis – Identify and overcome barriers to our personal performance
- Pareto Principle
- Parkinson’s Law
- Planning and prioritisation
- Time Matrix exercise
- Eating Your Live Frogs
- Effective Delegation
- Practical examples of time management
- Managing your Time Wasters
- Daily action plan
- The SO what session!