- This event has passed.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt (ISSP Accredited)
4th September 2017 @ 9:15 am - 5th September 2017 @ 4:00 pm£550.00
6 Sigma – Yellow Belt:
The aim of this two day 6 Sigma Yellow Belt programme is to improve the understanding and awareness of the 6 Sigma journey and is designed for team members and managers who will be working towards improving the business.
Who should attend?
The 6 Sigma Yellow Belt course is ideal for those individuals who will be involved in delivering, supporting, sponsoring and resourcing Lean or 6 Sigma projects.
This intensive, practical and interactive two day 6 Sigma Yellow Belt course will enable delegates to understand:
- The history and background to Six Sigma
- The principles and importance of business improvement
- The DMAIC process as an improvement and project management model and the key activities required at each stage.
- The importance of determining the “voice of the customer” and defining “Value” in terms of customer requirements
- The basics of measuring and analyzing performance, through key performance indicators
- The identification and evaluation of solutions
- The best methods to establish ongoing process control and improvement through Standardisation
- The development of a Project Charter
- Mapping the process – the starting point for most Six Sigma projects
This course has accreditation from the Institute of Six Sigma Professionals (ISSP) which is valid for candidates career. There is a additional cost of £20 per person for accreditation.
2 Days Sept 4th & 5th