- This event has passed.
Sales Skills – Handling Objections, Negotiating and Winning the Deal
28th August 2018 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm£199.00 Non-Academy Price £139 Academy Price
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in selling products or services to Consumers or Business to Business
- What are the sales myths?
- Sales Cycle?
- Pre & Post Sales Activity
- Features, Advantages & Benefits?
- USP & UPB
- How to close a deal with ease
- What formula works best?
- How to create a loyal customer by delivering a pitch directly targeted at them
How to Present Yourself Optimally Using Psychology?
- How do first impressions work and how to take advantage of it?
- How to read the body language of a customer and use your own body language to emphasise key points
- Knowing how the brain works in a sales meeting and how to use it to your advantage
- How to appear more confident
Modern Sales Techniques
- Consultative selling compared to traditional approaches
- How to ask questions
- Listening skills
- Preparing your proposal
- Presenting your proposal
- Win/win – Principled Negotiations
- The confident negotiator
- MSP; LAS & BATNA
- Negotiating concessions
Dealing with Objections
- Examples of different types of objections and how to deal with them
This course is also available as an ‘in-house’ course tailored to the needs of your organisation – minimum of 6 delegates required