- This event has passed.
Sales Skills (Zoom Course)
October 27 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£245 Non-Academy Price £175 Academy Price
This course is suitable for delegates selling face to face or on the telephone who wish to improve their sales skills.
During this course delegates will explore every aspect of the sales cycle. Starting with prospecting for clients, making the initial contact and building rapport through to identifying their needs through asking powerful questions and matching products or services to suit their requirements.
This course will also cover how to handle the most difficult objections to lead delegates into closing the sale. Finally during this course delegates will explore the importance of following up, finding repeat business and referrals.
Prospecting for clients
- Sources for finding potential clients
- Making contact
- Qualifying your contact
The early stages
- Building rapport and empathy
- Powerful questions and active listening
- Establishing their requirements
- Matching your product or service to their requirements
- Identifying the benefits
- Exploring the USP’s – Unique selling points
- Digging deep and bringing objections
- How to qualify an objection
- Using the objection to close the sale
Closing the sale
- Knowing when the time is right
- Using different closing techniques
- Understanding when to take a step back
- Nurture your client
- Establish opportunities for repeat business and referrals