- This event has passed.
Running Engaging Team Meetings
3rd July 2017 @ 9:15 am - 4:30 pm£199.00
Course Description: In today’s busy workplace it’s essential to get the most from your team meetings. Getting everyone together is costly and therefore making the most of the available time is vital. If you hold regular team meetings with your employees then this workshop is for you. During the day we will explore how you can make your meetings interactive and meaningful for everyone.
Team Leaders, Supervisors & front line managers
- How to ensure everyone is engaged and every voice is heard, involving everyone. Team members are not a passive audience, they are participants and contributors
- Getting the basics right, making the agenda and content meaningful
- Your role in running an engaging team meeting
- A toolkit of techniques to make the meeting interactive and interesting
- How to manage different personalities
- How to measure team meeting effectiveness
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
Plan and run interactive team meetings with increased participation from all team members and deliver tangible results.
Assess your current team meetings and develop solid plans to increase the effectiveness.
Carry out team meetings with confidence, using a variety of tools and techniques
Course description: NB: This course is also available as in-house course tailored to the needs of your organisation if you have a minimum of 5 delegates (Please enquire for details)