Risk Management – Principles and Process
31st January 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£275 Non-Academy Price £192.50 Academy Price
Who should attend?
All staff members involved in Business Management, Project Management, Change Management and New Product Introduction. Those that manage and lead the process, team members, support staff.
This course is aimed at the needs of project managers or other managers of change who require the knowledge and skills to carry out a Risk Assessment of their project or change process, complete a risk register and understand the principles of risk management.
This course is aimed in particular at those organisations with the ISO9001:2015 accreditation, or aiming to meet the requirements of the standard, or complement their existing Preventative Action process and methods.
- To provide an overview of risk management tools and techniques
- To understand the importance of following a risk management process
- Understand recommended risk management strategies, calculations, templates and organisational risk structures
- 7 R’s and 4 T’s of Risk Management
- Raise awareness of the appropriateness of communication and escalating of risk management
- Increase confidence when carrying out risk management