- This event has passed.
Professional Presentation Skills
March 31 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£239 Non-Academy £167 Academy Price
The ability to present powerfully and in a persuasive manner is a key business skill. A good presentation and a talented speaker will not only impress a group of people, it will add a positive dimension to any decision-making process. A poor presentation will have the opposite effect! This advanced presentation course is designed to throw experienced presenters into the deep end. It will help you raise the bar from good to great. You will try out a variety of techniques to see which are the best fit for your personal style. We can deal with everything from hostile questions to technology nightmares.
Who is it for:
This course is suitable for people who have some experience of presenting and want to take their skill
level and confidence up to the next level.
- Refreshing current presenting skills
• Use a range of creative approaches
• Refreshing old material
• Ready to deal with awkward situations
• Engaging your audience
• Deliver polished and powerful presentations and have received feedback
- Effective Introductions
• Controlling fear and anxiety
• 2 Practical Session (1 Video)
• View videos and self-critique
• Handling difficult questions
• Engaging the audience
• Going ‘off piste’
• Impactful Visual Aids
• Effective Closes
• Picking up someone else’s presentation