- This event has passed.
ISO9001 – New Transition
November 15 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm£275 Non-Academy Price £192.50 Academy Price
ISO9001:2015 NEW TRANSITION
Who should attend?
Aimed at delegates who are involved in:-
- Implementing the ISO9001 Quality Standard,
- Process improvement,
- Supplier and Customer Quality,
- Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- The ISO 9000 structure and accreditation
- Scope and Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Principles: Plan, Do, Check, Act
- Developing a project plan
- Detailed review of each clause
- The importance of ISO documentation, records and retention
- Introduction to Auditing
- Continuous Improvement
- Understand the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how to implement the general requirements of the standard in your organisation.
- Find out about the impact of the additions and amendments contained within the new international standard on your organisation.
- Identify the core requirements of ISO 9001:2015, with regard to the Leadership Team and their commitments and the wider organisation. Review how to brief Senior Managers on the ISO 9001:2015 changes.