ISO14001 – New Transition
September 18 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm£275 Non-Academy Price £192.50 Academy Price
This course is aimed at those who are responsible for implementing ISO14001 and those who want to find out what has changed in the transition to ISO 14001:2015. This course is aimed at individuals directly involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS).
This course will enable you to identify the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and will help you learn what you need to have in place to implement ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) standard, review the latest changes and how these will affect your organisation so you can start putting a transition plan in place. On completion of the course, you will be able to develop an action plan to aid implementation of your processes.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify the best approach to implement the amended ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Create an individual action plan to prepare for implementation of the required changes.
- Apply the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to assist with the implementation of robust process controls.
- Identify the new requirements for documented information.
- Learn how to use gap analysis tools and templates to sense check your current EMS..