- This event has passed.
Internal Auditor – BRC Standard
20th February 2020 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm£275 Non-Academy Price £192.50 Academy Price
Who should attend?
The course is designed for delegates who already have an understanding of the requirements of the BRC Global Standard Issue 8.
This course is designed to provide delegates with a general understanding of the requirements of auditing Food Safety Systems established to BRC standards Issue 8 requirements and how to assess their effectiveness.
This course comprises theory and practical activities designed to provide the delegates with the skills and knowledge needed to participate in Food Safety Systems audits.
- Managing an Internal Audit Programme
- The PDCA Cycle
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Auditing Skills and Behaviours
- System approach to auditing
- Understanding Inputs and Outputs of a process
- Preparation for Audits
- Checklist Production
- Interviewing skills and how to ask questions
- Reviewing evidence
- Reporting Audit Findings
- Raising a Non Conformance and closing off actions
- Audit Practical