- This event has passed.
January 9 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm£275 Non-Academy Price £192.50 Academy Price
Who should attend?
The course is designed for delegates who already have an understanding of QMS and EMS
This course is designed to provide delegates with a general understanding of the requirements of auditing Management Systems established to ISO standards requirements and how to assess their effectiveness.
This course comprises theory and practical activities designed to provide the delegates with the skills and knowledge needed to participate in Management Systems audits.
- Managing an Internal Audit Programme
- The PDCA Cycle
- Roles and Responsibilities
- System approach to auditing
- Preparation for Audits
- Understanding Inputs and Outputs of a process
- Checklist Production
- Interviewing skills and how to ask questions
- Reviewing evidence
- Auditing Skills and Behaviours
- Reporting Audit Findings
- Raising a Non Conformance and closing off actions
- Audit Practical