- This event has passed.
HOW TO WIN PUBLIC SECTOR TENDERS
20th June 2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£250.00
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at Senior personnel in organisations considering working with the Public Sector, and existing Bid writers who wish to improve their success.
In this 1 day course, attendees will gain the skills to identify and respond to Invitations to Tender (ITTs) and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs), in the best possible way to win business with the Public Sector.
Rules and Regulations in brief
- OJEU Rules and tendering thresholds
- EU Procurement Directive 2015
- Types of published opportunities
How to find Opportunities
- Overview of web portals
- The value of historic contract searches
Current hot topics, directives and influences for Authorities.
- Issues which shape the published requirements and your response.
Considering and completing your Response
- How to decide the suitability of an opportunity – ‘go’ or ‘no go’
- Understanding the Authority’s aims and values.
- Bid management
- How to recognise key points in the specification
- How to identify your organisation’s excellence
- How to create a full and complete response
- Presentation style and staying within the word-count
- Things to include even if not asked for
- Confirming the legibility of the response
Consortium Bidding and Subcontracting
- Types of consortium
- Requirements for subcontracting
- Sub Contractor performance
- Feedback and evaluation of your bid