- This event has passed.
Food Safety Level 4
2nd March 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm£1075 Non-Academy Price £825 Academy Price
March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th
Awarding body: HABC
Aimed at: Owners, managers, supervisors and senior hygiene personnel.
Course description: Changes in legislation have placed greater onus and accountability on anyone in the food business with supervisory responsibility. It is therefore vital they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively.
- Food-borne illnesses
- Physical contamination of food
- Food storage, temperature control and preservation
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Personal hygiene
- Training strategies
- Management control techniques
Assessment: Multiple-choice questions and written short answer examination
Course duration: 5 days
Entry requirements: Level 3 certificate in Food Safety or the equivalent