- This event has passed.
Elementary Exporting – Zoom Course
September 25 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm£375
This course offers an introduction to the terminology and procedures used in the exporting process and examine the responsibilities and obligations of all parties.
Delegates should gain an overview of the exporting process from first enquiry to order completion and to highlight the possible pitfalls that can await the unwary. No prior knowledge of exporting is assumed. The course will include a brief summary of The Incoterms® Rules 2020.
The course is designed for those new to the problems of exporting and for those who have some understanding but need to refresh their knowledge. It is suitable for staff from both small and larger companies involved in shipping/dispatch, sales and customer service staff, finance and accounts staff, junior and senior management and trainees at all levels.
The course should enable delegates to understand:
- The difference between EU and third country exports
- The rudiments of export control
- The advantages of freight forwarder/agents/parcels operators
- Export enquiries, orders and contracts
- The basics of the Incoterms® 2020 Rules
- Basic documentation requirements
- The importance of the commodity code
- Sources of information
N.B. This course may qualify for grant funding available to eligble UK Companies. Please contact email@example.com for more information.