- This event has passed.
Covid-19 Internal Auditor
November 9 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm£195 Non-Academy Price £135 Academy Price
This course comprises theory and practical activities designed to provide the delegates with the skills and knowledge needed to lead or participate in an internal audit of an organisation Covid-19 management.
Those involved in reviewing their organisation policy, procedures and processes put in place to reduce the risk of Covid-19 cross contamination. This course is also suitable for delegates that have already completed an Internal Auditor course.
This course is designed to provide delegates with a general understanding of the requirements of auditing Management Systems established to ISO9001:2015 requirements and how to assess their effectiveness.
- Preparation for undertaking a COVID-19 Audit
- Carrying out a COVID-19 Documentation review
- Checklist production
- Planning for the workplace observation/inspection
- Preparation and delivery of interview questions
- Raising Non Conformances and OFI’s
- Reporting Internal Audit Findings