Core Development Skills for Team Leaders (2 Days)
December 3 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£399 Non-Academy Price £279 Academy Price
December 3rd & 10th
The aim of this 2-day course is to equip Team Leaders and aspiring Team Leaders with the core skills required to effectively supervise the staff within their team. This course will look specifically at communication skills, motivational skills and the skills required to coach and instruct staff effectively.
Who is this course aimed at
Whether you are new to the role of a Team Leader or are just looking to enhance your skills and confidence as a leader, this course will equip you with a range of tools and practical examples to develop the core skills required by the modern Team Leader.
- What is effective communication?
- Identify good workplace communication methods and barriers.
- Define feedback and identify how to give constructive feedback.
Managing Difficult People
- Who are we nervous about managing.
- How should we deal with them?
- Building your own determination.
- Why coaching is important.
- Who should you coach?
- Use the GROW model to coach.
- What motivates people
- Ensuring motivation links to team and organisational goals.
- How to motivate people.