- This event has passed.
30th April 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£199
The world is changing and is changing faster than ever before. Economic pressures & technological progress are affecting every area of our lives and as a result of that, organisations that want to remain competitive in this ever changing world need to be one step ahead of the change or risk losing out to those who are.
Who should attend?
- HR directors and managers
- Line managers
- Staffing and resourcing
- All senior managers responsible for change management
Are you tired of hearing ‘But we have always done it this way’
It seemed obvious to me that to protect their own jobs and those around them, people constantly have to look at improving the way that they do things and all you should have to do as a manager is to explain the benefits of changing the way things are done and then ask the member of staff to execute that change. However I have learned the hard way that there is a lot more to achieving this particular goal and, many grey hairs later, I am happy to share my knowledge with you.
This course is designed to help the participants familiarise themselves with this knowledge so they can successfully overcome this organisational disease.
In this highly practical course participants will learn:
- Why organisations and people resist change
- Why we need to overcome this way of thinking
- What are the 8 stages you need to go through to cure the syndrome
- How to manage resistance
- How to manage the process of change
- Mentoring, Coaching & Motivation
- The management tools required to overcome the syndrome
“Personal Experience has taught me that Organisations that don’t change, don’t survive.”
Ken Jones (Trainer)