- This event has passed.
APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning
March 6 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm£275 Non-Academy Price £192.50 Academy Price
Advanced product quality planning (or APQP) is a framework of procedures and techniques used to develop products in industry, particularly the automotive industry. It is quite similar to the concept of Design for Six Sigma
This one-day practical APQP course will provide delegates with a basic knowledge of the APQP Process. It will show delegates the evidence required during the phases of the APQP process including the product development and production processes and explains how organisations can use the APQP process to gain confidence in their suppliers’ process and products.
The course will focus on;
- The business benefits from using the APQP process
- The requirement for APQP ISO/TS 16949
- Overview of APQP process
- Project Management and Timing Plans
- Defining project scope and requirements
- Product design and development
- Process design and development
- Product and process validation and control plans
By the end of this APQP course, delegates will be able to:
- Interpret the requirements for APQP in ISO/TS 16949 and the need for these in business.
- Initiate the APQP process within an organisation with an awareness of the scope of the requirements for each phase of the process.